- Follow Gothamiston Twitter,Instagram,YouTube, andlike us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Why is Trump so eager to downplay the impact of coronavirus?Experts say it’s becausehis public and personal interests are interwoven: “If there is any public health shutdown of restaurants, conventions and meetings, that will impact his property and his finances,” said ethics lawyer Kathleen Clark. “I think a reasonable person can conclude that he is motivated by personal interests.”
- The Atlantic examineshow Trump “won over” some of the so-called Never Trumpers.
- What shouldyour building be doingto prevent coronavirus?
- The Cut profiledJane Sanders, Bernie Sanders’s wife of 40 years: “I don’t feel the need to distinguish myself to anybody else’s liking,” she said. “If I’m with Bernie, the life is work. It’s public service.”
- Some people are using Tinder to get real time information aboutwhat’s really going on in Wuhan.
- With all the free time at home you’re about to have, you might want to considergetting into cottagecore.
- Crank up the Twiddle andwatch some intrepid field reportingfrom the drug-fueled neo-hippie Gem & Jam Festival in Tucson, Arizona.
- Coachellamay be moved to Octoberbecause of coronavirus fears.
- This is a thoughtful pieceabout the Bernie Bro caricature, and the aspects of it worth identifying and dealing with.
- The New Republic looksat the bizarre health problems of Jordan Peterson.
- Watch HAIM perform“The Steps”onThe Tonight Showand Thundercat perform“Black Qualls”onJimmy Kimmel Live!
- And finally, DOG RIDE HORSE, ALL IS WELL: